31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Steampunk Halloween Graphic 45 Paper

I saw this paper line at my local scrapbook store and had to have it!  I love both steampunk style and Halloween, and I'm hosting a Halloween altered mousetrap swap on one of my Yahoo groups.  I altered the back sides of the mousetraps (4/$1) at the Dollar Tree, added a heavy-duty magnet to the other side, and turned the mousetrap so that the clamp portion was at the bottom (ideal for hanging embellishments) - magnets can be displayed on the refrigerator and used as a magnet or notes can be secured by the bottom clamp.

Don't you think they make a cute couple?  Will be assembling more in the near future experimenting with different designs and materials - no problem choosing from all the wonderful Halloween trinkets and baubles available right now.  How about a Michael deMeng style crusty and rusty mousetrap or a Lynne Perrella style vintage  Edgar Allan Poe mousetrap?

Halloween Sweethearts 

1 comment:

  1. These are very fantastic! Loving the bottles on there. And the small dominions! I am loving all of your elements on these two! Mouse traps can be so much fun... who knew?? LOL!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete