31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP - DAY #15

Here's my "sugar"digital sugar skull image is from Studio Girls Scrapbookgraphics El Dia de Los Muertos collab kit.  The banner is a digital stamp from Smeared Ink (while checking the link, I found a great digital paper pack for my book "Madame Butterfly").  Watch for some future pages featuring these awesome backgrounds.

Sugar

11 comments:

  1. That is fabulous bat background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've stitched the mouth and it IS fab background DP. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card Sandy. Love the real stitching of the sugar skull's mouth. Secrets to tell? That bat paper is a wonderful find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great details!!!! Love the stitching on the mouth! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh what a brilliant take on the lacing! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGhoul! I love this sugar skull! The rose in the eye socket and the laced up lips, so brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love this skull. The roses in the eyes are fantastic. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool, love the stitching and the flower eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful made flowers. Skull and fab work on it really pops against the bat background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! i love the flowers for the skull's eyes! Fab! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You go girl with your imagination!!!! I LOVE IT!!! What an AWESOME sugar skull! Great eyes and the floss on the mouth makes me smile... did I already say LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete