31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP - DAY #16

Here's the back page for my El Dia book - I love the stamp, however, I don't have the name of the manufacturer!

The Back Cover

12 comments:

  1. Cool paper, nice distress, and ditto on a great stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! that is a fabulous stamp! I love the background paper too! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab stamp and great DP. Perfect back cover. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very simple but makes a statement. I would love to be able to sit down and look through the book in person. You have done a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like how crisp your stamp is. I thought it was a diecut at first glance. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this stamp somewhere. Great page, can't wait to see the finished one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great back cover for your fabulous book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great finishing touch for the end of an awesome book.

    ReplyDelete