31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP - DAY #24

Phew!  I would never have completed my book if I wasn't creating a page a day for this blog hop.  Here's a very festive Catrina with fiesta flags using digital elements from Studio Girls Scrapbookgraphics and my cute little doggie calavera stamp from Rubber Soul.  I had no idea when I started this project that I had accumulated so many El Dia de Los Muertos stamps - so glad they're being put to good use.  I can't wait to put my whole book together in a few days.  I have some very cool charms and ribbons to add to the binding.  And I'd like to thank everyone who's commented so far for their very encouraging comments!

Viva La Fiesta!

11 comments:

  1. Love his Hat and background along with the banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your images get better day after day. This will be one classic book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another super fat page. Love the sugar skull woman and the skellie dog! What a fun page. Can't wait to see the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love, love, LOVE! Fabulous Catrina and banner and that little doggie is the cutest. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is one festive page...>LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a party page, love all the little flags and her fancy hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! The banner is great, wonderful image and love that hat! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...this is fantastic. Love that lady. Her hat is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous page! bold and colourful! Love the bunting! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! Fantastic!! Fun and full of color!!! love the banner and the sugar skull!!!! GREAT PAGE!!!

    ReplyDelete