31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP - DAY #29

I'm calling this page "looking at the world through rose-colored glasses."  The featured stamp is another one of my favorite, but little-used stamps, from Stampers Anonymous (I think the designer is Michael de Meng - looks a little de Mengish to me.  The stamp was stamped with Midnight Blue StayzOn ink; the white is my wonderful Gelly Roll pen; and the rose-colored lenses were colored in with a Sugar Pink Distress marker from Ranger, Inc.  Decals (the lettering and the eye chart) are from the Tim Holtz Ideaology product line.

Looking At the World Through Rose-colored Glasses

12 comments:

  1. This is a very fresh take on the Halloween theme. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page! I like the glasses and then you have the eye chart too - great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...this is an amazing page Sandy. Love all the stamps and decals. Great card. Really want the skellie glasses stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ppage! LOVE the title. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! Love the images, Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab page. What a great image those steampunk glasses are. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this page! Fabulous background and great stamping! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. REally liking this page... great colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun page. Thanks for all your great projects this month

    ReplyDelete