31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP - DAY #3

Here's the next page in my El Dia de Los Muertos book (stamp used is from Dyan Reavley's Dylusions stamp line from Stampers Anonymous:

School Days
Stamps were stamped on white card stock and painted with Tim Holtz Distress Paints from Ranger, Inc. 

19 comments:

  1. I am loving these skeletons you are designing with. Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ?Habla usted espanol? ?Que dice la nota?
    Don't know if you do Sandy but love that the note is in Spanish. So going to have to check out these wonderful Day of the Dead digis. Awesome project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is making me smiile!
    Love the outfit and cute boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journal book is looking great!!!! Love these stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skeleton stamps are so creepy cool - love today's page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So FUN! Love the bright colors against the background DP. I NEED that stamp set. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fangtastic day of the dead creation! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Day of Dead! Love that stamp! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Sandy. Love that stamp and how you colored it. Is she wearing Uggs...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this page too...such a delightful book you will have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. another awesome color job! I'm loving these pages, and all your beautiful coloring! so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab page, I really like those images you've using.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome!I love the damask background! mo x

    ReplyDelete