31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP - DAY #30






10 comments:

  1. Sandy, I love this. The banners look lacy and that is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stamps! thanks for the links. Especially love the papel picados. Great card! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of my favorites from those you've shared this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my favourite one so far! Wonderful use of imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamps and coloring Sandy. Love the skull with the wings stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this page...the banner is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab page, love the white accents you added with your gel pen.
    !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love the banner in the background! Love this page! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous stamping, love the banner and the big skull! Fabulous ribbon too! Great page! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh this page really caught the feel of a fiesta with that banner... Great page!

    ReplyDelete