31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP - DAY #31

The final page utilizes the Picture Wheel Die from the Tim Holtz Alterations line.  How cute are the little skellies in the windows???  I used my Catrina Rumikub tile for a finishing touch on this page.  I also added a Tempus Fugit stamp on another page for my book - stamp is from Alpha Stamps.

Skellie Collection
Tempus Fugit
Stop by later today for the finished book with adornments and ribbon.  I'm so glad I played in the hop and thank all of you for your very complimentary comments.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween!
    Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into making this a fantastic hop.

    Great Tarot spread.
    Looking forward to seeing the whole book together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween, Sandy! Thank you for all the projects, time and creativity you put into making this a great hop. I have really enjoyed your projects and can't wait to see the finished book.

    Love that altered Tarot piece. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages! Love the picture wheel and all those skellies! I've had a blast visiting your blog this month, I will definitely be back to check out your book all put together. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Sandy! Love all the miniature images. So cute! Happy Halloween! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work all 31 days Sandy. I have enjoyed your unique stamps and artwork. Hope you have had fun! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing creations...all month long. Thanks for sharing your talents with us! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Loved seeing this book come together every day! Loved all the wonderful images you used. Wonderful job this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW... I am so glad to get to see this journal of your s finished... this is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Halloween!!! Fabulous final pages, love the Tim Holtz picture wheel - awesome pages! Looking forward to seeing the book all finished! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete