31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Friday, October 4, 2013

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP - DAY #4

Today I'm featuring a post card inset for my book project.  All digital images are from Studio Girls Scrapbookgraphics, designer Tange Baxter's El Dia de Los Muertos digital kits.  The rose is a stamp from the Dylusions line at Stampers Anonymous and the cute little butterfly stamp is from Cherry Pie Art Stamps.

Happy Dia de Los Muertos

18 comments:

  1. Great addition to your journal... LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful journal page, love how the image pops off the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great day of the dead journal page, fab image and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your journal page today! Your aqua background is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really enjoying all your Dead of the Day projects! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feliz dia para ti tambien! Love your page and so happy to see so many different images with Day of the Dead. Colors are awesome and so great with gold through out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is an awesome background! and I just love that skull!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...love this. I am a fan of Jose Posada's art! Great postcard art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous Dia De Los Muertos image...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific post card, I really need to go check out these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Those are great images, love the rose! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice, I love anthing that's DOTD related!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete