31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP - DAY #6

My book project continues with digital elements from Deviant Scrap and the stamped little dog (one of my favorite all-time stamps) from Rubber Soul:

Yard Work

16 comments:

  1. Very cute! Even love the skeledog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH.. I used some Rubber Soul stamps today also.. including the dog. I LOVE their stamps!!! GREAT CARD!... love all the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this....you have such a neat collection of DDLM images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HeeHee! EVERY skellie couple needs a skellie dog. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful DOD couple and little dog! Your coloring is appropriately ghostly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked cool day of the dead creation! love the skellie dog :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really, really want that dog stamp! This is a great page! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wicked neat images. Gotta have them. Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work Sandy. Love all the images you used on your card. Those flowers along the bottom look like crumpled up autumn leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow how fun are these images! beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great additions to the dress and the flowers along the bottom. Skellie dog so reminds me that book, Funnybones by the Ahlberg's. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and I love that little dog too, I can see why it's a favorite of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I love that you've done her skirt and the rose ribbon at the bottom is gorgeous! Love the doggy stamp, saw it somewhere the other day and read 'Funnybones' as the bedtime story for the last few days cos of it!!! mo x

    ReplyDelete