31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Monday, October 7, 2013

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP - DAY #7

Today's page was created using a digital kit from Scrapbook Graphics' El Dia de Los Muertos collection.  The larger skeleton head in the middle from Lost Coast Designs was colored with Tim Holtz's Distress Paint line, and the flowered rosette ribbon bordering the top was dyed using Distress Ink reinkers.

Dance As If There's No Tomorrow

14 comments:

  1. While I love your spooky seasonal background, I am having increased trouble reading your words. Would you consider a different type color?
    You added a lot of detail to this card.
    I like the reinkered top boarder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have trouble reading all your details! Your project today is great! Very colorful and you gotta love reinkers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background. And your coloring is phenomenal. I love these Day of the Dead images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the color! I'm really enjoying all the dead of the day projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spootcular Day of the Dead creation today, so colourful and joyful in an eerie way ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Sandy...I am loving those rubber stamps you have been using.

    ReplyDelete
  7. neat...love the butterfly skull!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This images and your treatment of them seems very authentic to the actual holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab page, love the colors. And you dyed the ribbon to match, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great image combo! and I love that ribbon and how its kinda multi-colored but dark! so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAbulous, i was wondering how to dye the ribbon, hadn't thought of reinkers! Love your page today, so bright and colourful! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesomness!!!!! I love this!!!!!
    fabulous funtastic.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  13. This screams El Dia de Los Muertos Love everything about it....especially the images! great page in your journal.

    ReplyDelete