31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP - DAY #19

The dancing couple is a stamp from Our Lady of Rubber which I purchased from my good friend Lee (when we lived in Santa Fe, NM) who owns Guadalupe's Fun Rubber Stamps.  Lee and I used to play in the store after hours, and it's Lee who got me into stamping in the first place.  This piece was designed to be a pocket page in my El Dia de Los Muertos book - border was cut from a Martha Stewart border die that I purchased from Michael's.  Paper pocket background is from a digital image at Studio Girls Scrapbookgraphics from Tangie Baxter's El Dia Collab digital kit.

Dance Like There's No Tomorrow

11 comments:

  1. Great idea having a pocket. Love the folk art feel of this page. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stamp. The background is perfect for this couple. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful..and great reminder too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page! Cute image and i love the border! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page! Love that image, great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Sandy. Wish I had that border stamp - it is awesome! Like your day of the dead stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page, what a cool border stamp. I think a trip to Michaels is in order :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the pocket.... the border punch of the graveyard is perfect for the page with the dancing Skelli's~~~ Awesome!

    ReplyDelete