31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP - DAY#9

Isn't she elegant?  The digital image is from an El Dia de Los Muertos kit from Studio Girls Scrapbook Graphics.  Glittery skulls are once again from the Dylusions Day of the Heads cling stamp line from Stampers Anonymous.

Day of the Heads

14 comments:

  1. These posadas are absolutely marvellous, arne't they? Love it!
    hugs serafeena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Dapper.
    Somehow reminds me out Saturday afternoons watching Zorro on tv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lady. Your coloring is magnificient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I'm LOVIN' these images. fab coloring! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wicked cool creation today! Wonderful striking image and amazing colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab project. yes, I do love her, esp.her hat. Great skulls along the bottom. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your images are amazing and the way you get such muted but, at the same time, strong tones is a puzzle to me! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Sandy. Love that day of the dead stamp and how you colored it. The glittery skulls make a nice border!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your style.. you will probably get tired of me saying that...but this rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, love how the rose ribbon just blends in perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is elegant. She is such a great image. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is gorgeous! I love the bold colours and more of your rose ribbons! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. FANTASTIC Images!!!! Journal page is amazing!

    ReplyDelete