31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP - DAY #2

The first page in my El Dia de Los Muertos book looks like this  (stamp used is from the Dylusions series available from Stampers Anonymous):

Dancing Queen
Please leave a comment if you are so inclined!

19 comments:

  1. OMG! What a HOOT! Looks like the bathing suit competition in the Miss America Pagent. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaah, nothing like a midnight stroll in some fishnets! Love this!! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little burlesque Dod influence going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great!!! Love that image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful dancer and a great page! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the Dancing Queen!!!! Super page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I love this dancing queen so freaky and gorgeous :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at her strutting her stuff. So cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Sandy. Love that sexy sugar skull stamp. Great background and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! Reminds me of Rocky Horror! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe I almost bought that set the other day...now I wish I had! Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that pin up skeleton. So cute! Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is so cool! OMG what an awesome image! I love it! this is going to be an awesome book!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool funky image, I'm going to have to go check that set out. Great page for your book!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a contrast! Well done,
    hugs serafeena

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous! Love the skeleton! and the background paper is fab! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool, love the grave yard in the back ground, and love that big moon!

    ReplyDelete