31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Monday, October 13, 2014

DAY 13

Back to the forest on a hunt for skeleton leaves - here's the ones I found:

Products:

Distress Markers:  Wild Honey, Peeled Paint
Die Cuts:  Tattered Leaves - Tim Holtz Alterations
Stamps:  Skeleton heads - Dead Beat Designs


You are at Sandy's Blog - hop on over to Sarah's Blog.

15 comments:

  1. Love the leaves and all your and things that go bump in the night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Sandy! I love the leaves and the skulls on them! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Distress markers on material, I would have never thought. I guess I need to learn a lot more about Ranger and Tim Holtz products

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wicked cool addition to your banner. It's going to be awesome I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eyes have it!!lol Love the fall feel of this one too! Spooky and hopeful (of cooler weather) at the same time! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the skull leaves, so cool! Great little stamp you used!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still like that background fabric.
    Nice job cutting those leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fall leaves against this fun fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely leaves made out of skulls - and great background fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colors and the little skellie stamps you used are adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh...love those skull-stamped leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool spooky leaves - love the little skulls in each of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful stamping on the die cut pieces. Love the brighter colors against this darker background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Falling leaves are a great part of the Halloween season I think! Unless of course something scary hides within

    ReplyDelete