31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

DAY 14

Out of the forest today and in the city.  Who do you think lives in this quaint home - fiend or friend?

PRODUCTS:

Distress Markers:  Peeled Paint
Die Cut:  Rickety House - Tim Holtz Alterations Die
Stamps:  Words - Art Gone Wild; Bat - Martha Stewart


You are at Sandy's Blog - hop on over to Sarah's Blog.

15 comments:

  1. I am thinking the house looks a bit abandoned.
    Or perhaps the most creative people live there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super house! The bat and moon are awesome. I Love how the colors are so soft and vintage feeling on the fabric. Wonderful!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've distressed the house and the glass panes almost look like crackle. Fabulous piece. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fabulous! I love that haunted house! I'm loving today's banner part! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what a freaky spooky haunted house! Fangtastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the scene you have created with the haunted hose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great piece! Love the haunted house!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great house I love the glowing windows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't imagine doing this on paper let alone material wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so much fun, great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally spooky house - great piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice the texture on the windows. Fab house and like the stitching on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The haunted house up on the hill! I agree, great bat!

    ReplyDelete