31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Friday, October 17, 2014

DAY 17

A witch, a bat and an arsenic label complete today's banner piece - altogether, a frightening combination.

 Products:

Ink sprays:  Adirondack's Butterscotch and Dylusion's Slate Grey (a lovely color)
Stamps:  Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz Halloween Blueprint CMS 134 and Apothecary CMS 138



You are at Sandy's Blog - hop on over to Sarah's Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2014


DAY 16

Over half way there - today's episode takes us through the graveyard guarded by a friendly? bat.

Products:

Ink sprays:  Adirondack's Butterscotch and Dylusion's Slate Grey (a lovely color)
Stamps:  Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz Halloween Blueprint CMS 134


13 comments:

  1. Fab pennant for day 17, Love the poison label.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I commented on this one.
    For some reason I can't comment on Friday's post.
    I do like the witch and the label.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice combination of Halloweeny images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo i popped here, blogland is wonky today. Same as above thought this comment section was for the 17th.
    Love the cool witch and the poison label is awesome! Great colors for your banner!~ Happy Friday
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something's up with the commenting for Day 17. Know I did 16 yet here we are. Love that witch stamp and label. that bat sure gets around. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to comment on 17, but there is no comment spot. Love the witch image. I also know that I have been commenting on your everyday, but 16 is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't have a way to post on your next entry

    ReplyDelete
  8. UHO, the blog gremlin stole the Day 17 comments button so commenting here for Day 17's 31 DOH project....another freaky fab banner, so loving all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't find the comment section for day 17 so following the crowd and posting here! Arsenic and witches..what a frightful mix that is!! If this is the wrong place give me a holler and I will repost! Loving the banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh! I'm confuzzled too! This is my comment for Day #17 and Iove the witch on the broom! Love the bat and the label too -the background fabric is awesome!! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too could not find the comment tag ...so I moved to my phone and found you all!! Another super banervous piece. Love the back ground and the images!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK, I'm right with the rest--can't find a way to comment on Day 17. But I really like your use of the text and the vintage label on Day 17's entry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a follower not a leader....both days were fantastic as always!

    ReplyDelete