31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Monday, October 20, 2014

DAY 20

My banner would not be complete without menacing pumpkins - today 5 of them appeared from wherever they had been hiding.

Products:

Distress Markers:  Spiced Marmalade
Stamps:  Halloween and Evil Pumpkin - Craftsmart $1 bin at Michael's


 Hop on over to Sarah's Blog.

12 comments:

  1. Too funny! Love their maniacal expressions. I am sooo looking forward to seeing this all together. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are crazy pumpkins, think they would definitely be a Trick! Great new panel for your banner, it is going to be so awesome!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pumpkins! Look forward to seeing the whole project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought they weren't menacing at first glance....but they are pretty scary creatures! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is my favourite so far, I just love all those creeperific pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They don't look that menacing. Rather cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pumpkins!! Another great banner piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. spooky owls and wild pumpkins!
    A great addition to the banner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun, fun, fun!!! Love the owls in the background and those scary pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that pumpkin image--they just look so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charlie Brown would be so proud of you! You found the great pumpkin(s)!!!

    ReplyDelete