31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

DAY 21

No Halloween is complete without a black cat although this kitty looks more scared than scary.  What do you think?  (I wonder what he's looking at!)

Products:

Distress Markers:  Spiced Marmalade, Olive Garden
Stamp:  Halloween - manufacturer unknown
Cat stencil:  Michael's



Hop on over to Sarah's Blog.

12 comments:

  1. Halloween is closing in and things are getting too creepy, yes this kitty is scared....
    Great scene! Love each panel~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun artsy scardy cat! The background kinda looks like paw prints. Too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you put scaredy cat on the leopard print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant cat!! Love today's banner piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now this is my kind of cat. Scared stiff

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when cats do this pose.
    No banner is finished without a black cat in Halloween pose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this one, love black kitties so this one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My post disappeared so I am reposting.lol The kitty does look frightened but think of some of those banners...skulls and such! He has a right to be scared!! Love the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor kitty, he looks really scared!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He does look scared--maybe he's seen some of the other spooky banner panels and is freaked out? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ever present Halloween cat! How I would love to do that pose in yoga!

    ReplyDelete