31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

DAY 23

I love vampires (that is, vampire movies, books about vampires, etc.) - I don't think I'd really like to meet one in person though!

Products:

Distress Markers:  Olive Garden
Distress Paint:  Rusty Hinge
Stencil:  I Love Vampires - Retro Art Cafe
Stamp:  Spooky - unknown origin


Hop on over to Sarah's Blog.

12 comments:

  1. OOOH!!! I love vampires too! Great banner. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hae to say I agree wih you. While I do not want to meet one in person, I have heard many are quite educated and talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the I <3 Vampires! Too fun! In person I'm to chicken and would have to pass. Definitely pass on spiders, too!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love vampires as well. Love this banner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great banner piece...love the vampires and spooky bit...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might not mind meeting one of those gold dust glittering ones from recent movies:)lol This is a nice touch to the banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pennant, love the background fabric

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great addition to your banner. Kinda tongue-in-cheek, which I like!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project, I love them too... just not in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love vampires too especially Lestat in Queen of the Damned...definitely don't want to meet The Strain's version of a vampire though, eeewwwww! So I love today's banner..perfectly wicked!

    ReplyDelete