31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

DAY 26

I'm never going into the forest again - not after seeing this horribly creepy, crawly Zombie cockroach!

Products:

Distress Markers:  Orange Marmalade, Olive Garden
Distress Stain:  Rusty Hinge
Stencil:  Cockroach - Retro Cafe Art
Stamp:  Trick or Treat - manufacturer unknown


You are at Sandy's blog; hop on over to Sarah's Blog.

11 comments:

  1. Almost transparent. GHOSTLY!
    Super creepy (but well done)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you....he could hide very easily in the forest and jump out!! Zombie cockroaches, another nightmare coming..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewwww zombie bugs! totally creepy, all bugs are creepy especially your shadowy one here! yikes!

    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, I wouldn't go in either after seeing that. Great addition to your project :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cockroach! Another super piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yuck!!!! I hate cockroaches... love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugghhh! This made me literally shudder--I HATE cockroaches! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEK! This totally creeps me out! He needn't be a zombie. those suckers are tough to kill in any case. Ewww!!! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zombie cockroach? This is a first for me! I thought that they could survive a nuclear holocaust! The only thing to survive a nuclear holocaust that is!

    ReplyDelete