31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Monday, October 27, 2014

DAY 27

Just a giant "BOO" today to all of you with a little ghostie at the top telling you it's time to get your ghost on, so get your ghost on and get ready for Halloween - only four days to go!

Products:

Distress Marker:  Crushed Olive
Distress Paint:  Rusty Hinge
Stencil:  BOO - Michael's
Stamp:  Art Gone Wild - Suzanne Carillo


You are at Sandy's blog; hop on over to Sarah's Blog.

13 comments:

  1. You manage to do spooky and festive in the same piece.
    This invites one to stay and party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Boo banner here, so cool!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giant BOOOOOO back at ya :) Another fab addition to your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo to you, too. What a cute sentiment. Would love to get my ghost on. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Boo and the great ghostie sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so glad I read your post otherwise I wouldn't have known that it said boo. Thought it was a rib cage. Either way what bliss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only four more days until we get to see your entire banner--can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect timing! It is sooo close! Nice Boo banner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uho, me and those gremlins are going to have a spot of bother then coz I'm quite a fan of Reese's PB cups too LOL ;0) Another fun banner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. IT's been fun getting my boo on with you during this hop!

    ReplyDelete