31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

DAY 28

These little gremlins don't look that fierce, but, if you come across them in the forest, you better have treats for them or they will play tricks on you.  (They're especially fond of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.)

Products:

Distress Markers:  Vintage Photo, Crushed Olive, Wild Honey
Stamps:  Manufacturer unknown

11 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love peanutbutter and chocolate?
    They are cute little buggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute, for that maybe I will share my peanut butter cups! Love this addition to your banner!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby is rather fond of them too! (the peanut butter cups, not the monsters) although I'll bet he'd think these are as cute as I do. Totally adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Note to self: buy peanut butter cups and try not to eat them myself! Lovely (yes, lovely) gremlins!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The spiked one is.my favorite little cutey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little gremlins! I agree with DogsMoms comment!! Cant wait to see the whole banner...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The day is almost here when we get to see the completed banner. Great pennant for today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these little gremlins! I understand...I'm especially fond of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups myself! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would definitely share my Reese's with these cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are the cutest little germs! I'm glad they found a home with you!

    ReplyDelete