31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

DAY 29

My banner would not be complete without a tombstone.  This one happens to be home to some very creepy spiders.  Enter at your own risk!

Products:

Sizzix:  Tombstone and Spider Die Cut - Tim Holtz Alterations
Stamp:  Spider - CraftSmart $1 Michael's collection




Hop on over to Sarah's blog.

12 comments:

  1. Creepy tombstone, love how the spiders came out! Super creepy crawly! ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sprang for the deluxe model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK! I'm hoping that tombstone is for DEAD spiders! LOL Super creepy one today. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I shall stay outside then and admire from afar! CREEEEEEPY cool banner today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great spiders...love this background fabric...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tombstone. Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stay way from item! lol I heed all warnings especially ones with spiders!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the white and red really stands out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't forget the tombstone, great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Something hairy and scary this way comes....nice! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete