31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

DAY 5

What would a Halloween Banner be without a mummy?  So I added one on Day 5:

Products:

Stamps:  Halloween - Craft Smart from Michael's $1 line
              Mummy - amounted rubber stamp - don't remember the vendor


 You are at Sandy's Blog - hop on over to Sarah's Blog.

17 comments:

  1. HeeHee! Quite apropos considering its fabric. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mummy! That background is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the bacterial looking fabric background is giving the mummy a tummy ache

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this did you put it on material or does it just look like it? So cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the little ghoulish characters are fabric and then sewn onto fabric.

      Delete
  5. Awesome mummy! The stamps are so cool! Can't wait to see the next panel!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely needs a mummy! and i love the one you've chosen, this is so cool!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scary and cute Mummy. Fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor mummy needs his Mum! Great job gets us in the mood for Halloween even more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Mummy...this banner is going to be brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was wondering when I would see a mummy on the hop! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a spooky mummy and the pattern looks like acid has dripped on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. No mummies about it, this is cool!

    ReplyDelete