31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

DAY 8

This little girl ghoul is my favorite so far.  Who's been hiding under your bed???

Products:

Distress Markers:  Wild Honey, Crushed Olive, Vintage Photo
Digital stamp:  Vera Lane Studio

   

You are at Sandy's Blog - hop on over to Sarah's Blog.

15 comments:

  1. Giggling! LOVE that stitched mouth and the sentiment cracks me up! Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wishbone neckless is priceless.
    I don't know if I want to or am afraid to look under the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Laura, don't think I will be looking at least not by myself!! This little creepy is CREEPY and the sentiment just adds to the goose bumps!! Awesome effect and project!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect use of these Vera Lane Studio digi stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the senti rocks. ove the little ghouls mouth too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked image and loooooove the sentiment. Awesomeness!!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe This is too cute! I wouldn't appreciate her under my bed though! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super image and love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. EeeeeeK, I knew someone super creepy & cute was under my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope she is not talking about my bed, because she is creepy. Fab page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeeppp so that's what goes bump in the night!! I wish she'd stop playing with the dust bunnies under my bed, I need some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yikes, what a creeptastic project.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yikes! She's been under my bed? I knew it! All those years that my folks said it was my imagination! Thank you for all your hard work on this far out hop!

    ReplyDelete