31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2014
Come join me for String Me Along featuring a cast of ghoulish ghosts, zombies, skeletons, and witches all getting ready for Halloween. After I assemble all 31 banners, I will be stringing them together and hanging them with orange mini-lights for the perfect Halloween touch. Details: three coordinating color fabrics along with white and orange purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics; Distress Paints; Distress Markers: Stayz-on Permanent Inks, and an assortment of stamps. Individual products used will be listed under each day's description as to colors and stamps used. I hope you enjoy my fiendishly delightful cast of characters and things that go bump in the night.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

DAY 9

What would my banner be without a blood moon?  Here's today's treat:

Products:

Distress Marker:  Crushed Olive
Digital Images:  Mischief Circus
Stamp:  Happy Halloween from the $1 selection at Michael's  - I think it adds that certain something!


You are at Sandy's Blog - hop on over to Sarah's Blog.

14 comments:

  1. Thought it was a skull pumpkin! It is perfect for this with the other stamp and background!! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only a blood moon, but the man in the moon has seen better days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think the "Happy Halloween " on his forehead is fab. It was the first thing I noticed. LOL another great banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful skull with sentiment! Perfect Halloween Blood Moon.
    Super addition to your banner!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skull and the senti you have "tattooed" on his forehead! You're right--it does add that certain something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, it does have that certain something. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the owl and kitty background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the skull in the moon. Pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is shaping up to be something entirely amazing, cant wait to see the end result! Love this part today, the skully moon is awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really can't wait to see the finished project. This section is as good as the rest - love the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is looking great, can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooo I love Blood Moons, perfect addition to your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blood moon, love the bat too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous design and the blood moon is perfect for the occassion!!

    ReplyDelete